1. Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, we promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
3. Your information will not be used for any other reason other than to process your quotations and orders and to keep you informed of new products and offers that may become available. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you, for the purposes of contesting and correcting inaccuracies, or requesting that your personal data be deleted. This will be supplied to you in a posted letter, in accordance with statutory time limits and for an admin fee of £10, as permitted by law.
5. Protecting the security of all personally-identifiable information is of the utmost concern to us, so we have taken technical and organisational measures to protect the security of your personal data. Once we receive your information, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure its security on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our users' personal information and maintain their privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of such personal information.
6. You can opt out of our mailing list in your account area on our website and in any commercial email messages you receive from us.
7. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.